I got my taxes done tonight and now that task is checked off my list. I feel a little stress lifted off too. This is the first time I have done my taxes since Dave and I were together. Now I filed "single". It is a little hard but I am more relieved it is done for the year. I also have paved the way for next year too.
Speaking of stress I was doing my own little study on how to manage stress like I did on depression. As you can imagine there are many tips that are the same yet there are some that are a little different. The ones that are the same are rest, diet, relaxation tips, journalizing, etc. One thing that was different was aroma therapy. I think that we should go down to Kent Station to Bath and Body Works for some aroma assistance soon. Kari stopped and signed up for "tanning" today. She said it felt good.
Well that is all I have for today... Have a great tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment