Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I can't believe that Mother's Day has come and gone.  We went to church and then we went to Alki Beach in West Seattle to be near the water.  It was about 80 plus degrees yesterday.  To us that are use to living in temps that are far less, it is a little warm at that temperature.  However, we love it.  All weekend has been like that including today.

The kids bought me a book and a wind chime.  The boys brought home little gifts for their mom they made at school but we also got her a watch on a bracelet. 

We came back home to rest and to have steak with salad for dinner.  I also was able to talk to my mom who seems to be doing very well.  I am very thankful for that!

Hope you have a wonderful week!  And enjoyed your Mother's Day

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danna! I heard on the news about your warm weather up there. I'll bet people really get excited and head for the beach. I've never been to a Washington State beach... only as far north as Oregon. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day! Enjoy the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete