Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody! What are you going to do this weekend? We are going to a place in Washington state called Mossyrock to camp. HERE is one of the websites to the small town and lake.
We are going with Riley’s brother and sister’s family. Just to remind you; my oldest grandson Riley has two older ½ siblings. Darian and Elaina are now 12 (they are twins). Riley has also a younger sister named Bella. She is only 3 years old and she lives in Vancouver WA.
I am OK with camping but would probably like better to stay home. As long as I have books and magazines I will be able to survive. However, I will probably be watching out for my two grandsons. There is a lake and so I will be making sure they are OK around it. In CA we use to learn to swim early… but here they don’t because the weather and the water are so cold. After all, the lakes are made from glacier water here. August is usually the best time to be in the water.
I must also remember to take my camera with me. So I will have something to show you on the blog.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Memorial Day! Hope you have a safe and fun outing! I'm sure the boys enjoy camping! We are off to Fiesta Hermosa! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDelete