It is Tuesday, can you believe it? Tomorrow is will be half way through the week. Sorry I haven't posted here yet this week.
I did go to see Joyce Meyers last Friday. I took the day off so I could go to the morning session at 10 am. It was at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma which is only about 20 minutes (freeway) from my house. I got to the Dome parking lot, paid my $10 to park, walked in and sat down... easy. There were many people, mostly ladies around me. I thought to myself that there were more men than there has been in the past. She has been a women's ministry teacher but her tell it like it is attitude speaks to all. She is a "mom" to everyone. In about a week she will be 69 years old. I only hope I am doing as good as she is at that age... and that is a goal of mine.
She spoke on the Battlefield of th Mind... "I am OK and I am on my way" is a saying she has us learn. She is speaking to those who have been going through rough times or changes... just like me. I have heard all her CDs on the subject and know it well. So it was a repeat for me.
After leaving I went to Lowes to get some things for the house. I spent the day by myself. Although I like being with friends and sharing, I am just as good being on my own. So I found it a very enjoyable day. Are you like that too?
Have a great Wednesday!
Hi Danna! Glad you enjoyed your session with Joyce Meyers. I am very good being on my own. I never understand people who are bored... there are never enough hours in the day for me and I don't even work anymore! I love going to Lowes and Home Depot- was just at Home Depot a few hours ago buying a few more flowers for the garden. (((Hugz)))
ReplyDelete