Thursday, April 4, 2013

One More Day... and Counting

This week has been the Spring quarter start at the college.  As I write this, I am tired!  We have seen so many students and we have dealt with so many issues.  But let me back up since it has been a week since my last post.

Our Easter plans went "south" when Brady woke up that morning and started throwing up.  We didn't go to church nor did we go out to lunch with our friends.  We stayed home and took care of Brady.  I went to the store and loaded up on lemon lime soda, some tummy meds, and Gatorade etc.  He slept for a good part of the day.  We thought he was getting better on Monday... but around 2pm he got sick again, and again on Tuesday.  By Wednesday he was better.

Riley had a field trip to the state capitol on Tuesday.  I gave him a digital camera to take some pictures and he came back with 9 photos.  He really enjoyed going to Olympia with his class.  I was thinking how I never got to do that because Sacramento from So California is about 9 hours... and 9 hours back.  We would have had to take a weekend for a class field trip to the capitol.  It is interesting living closer to the capitol here than in California.  We are closer to knowing what goes on in government here and I think it is because it is more a part of our lives... not at a distance.

Tomorrow is our last day before we have a week off.  The boys have Spring Break and I took the week off too.  I  have some ideas what we will be doing.  I will surprise you with them as we go.  I am so ready for some "time out". 

Have a good rest of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment