Got onto Blogger tonight since it had been a while I have posted and it has a new look. What a surprise! I will have to spend some time studying it now.
This weekend I just stayed home. I rested and did some things around the house. The weather was OK but not sunny like it has been the past 5 weekends. I put some things out on the front porch which included a table with an umbrella. I also potted a few seedlings I had grown which are ready to put outside now.
I also painted this little window box that I grow herbs in to match the kitchen. Also the usual... laundry, dishes, cooking, and watching movies.
I can't believe this is the last day of April and we are now beginning May. Riley has state testing this week so we are going to focus on making sure that he gets the right sleep etc.
Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment