Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday... Wow!

OK... So I have missed the last few days of blogging since I have been so busy with the beginning of Spring Quarter.  I come home and do chores etc and then just VEG!  I watch the Hallmark Channel and call it a day!

But I do have my new rug in the kitchen I can share.  I wanted on to be on the laminate flooring in the kitchen where the table is so that it will keep it from getting scratched up.  I also, of course, wanted it to match my kitchen colors.  You can see my rug HERE.  I am going to buy the runner too for in front of the sink this month.

Hope your week is going well! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danna! Nice rug! I'm always intrigued by the names of colors- oregano- that sounds so much more interesting than just green. Hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete