Sorry for not posting on Tuesday... I was feeling yucky. Some bug was cycling around the family... First to Kari, then Brady, and then me. Riley was fortunate and escaped it. I would say that I had it the least of everyone who had it but I didn't go to work that day. So much stuff has been going around there, they didn't want me there sharing the germ.
Wednesday and today I was able to go to work but I must say I am feeling still rather tired. I hope this passes soon... especially for the weekend (ha ha). Can you believe this is the last weekend of January? I am so glad that we will soon be in February. This isn't my favorite time of the year with the frost... sometimes snow and ice. The mornings are still dark... but I am seeing light in the sky when I leave work when I wasn't a month ago.
Soon we will be having light when we wake up... and life seems so much better and so less darker. It is hard to imagine that in the summer the light is out until almost 10 pm and the light is there at 5 am. Of course, the opposite is true in the winter.
Along with February comes primroses. They are the first flower of sorts that I can decorate the planters and flower beds. Also pansies are hardy and are available too. March begins to bring some flowering plants and bushes such as our state flower the Rhodies. Then in April the apple and cherry trees begin to bloom... and that is gorgeous! I will talk a lot about it when it begins to happen.
Until Sunday!

Hi Danna! Was it that stomach bug- norovirus? They are calling it the Ferrari Flu because it spreads so fast. Do not want that and the flu shots we got offer no protection. Lucky I don't have to be in public if I don't want to. Enjoy the weekend! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDelete