Around here, Fall has been slowly showing itself. It is still dry but the leaves are falling, the mornings are cooler and sometimes there is a touch of fog around the trees, the daylight is coming later and leaving us earlier.
Another thing about Fall is that the quarter at the college begins. Kari is back to school now too. We certainly have to be up on our game... getting up on time, doing homework at night, and getting to bed early. The lazy days of summer have gone and whether or not we like it, the discipline of the regular school year schedule is in full swing now.
Just like at the end of every month, I am surprised again that we are about to say "Hello" to October! Can you believe it?! I know! Right?! October means even less light and cooler nights. I have planned out a few events and activities for October. One being a trip to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. I will have take my camera along with me for that adventure and share it.
I have one change coming for us to report... my pastor has told us that he will be leaving us this next year. He is stepping down from his position. He feels that it is God's will and they really don't have anything planned yet. I am praying for him and their family that they will discover what changes are suppose to take place. Some people were very sad to hear this news. Some were actually angry (although I haven't seen anyone), but most were supportive of his decision and welcoming the changes coming. I have noticed that changes like these don't affect me like they might have in the past. I know everything is going to be alright.
Have a great week! Next time!

No fall here yet but as you know that's typical of October. I spent many birthdays at the beach during a heatwave! Sorry your pastor is leaving and hope they find a replacement you like. The 2nd house we bought (where Jessica and family live) was owned by a pastor who moved up to Paso Robles.
ReplyDeleteHi Dana, We got a teast of fall but it will be back over 100 this week. I hate this hot weather! Sorry about your pastor leaving. I have ben at my church for 19 years and the Pastor's wife is one of my best friends. I hope all goes well for your church. I have been working on my website again and cutting back on FV. Have a great week! Hugs Oh, since you don't have a way to leave my GOF addy, I am using blogger but my GOF link is there.
ReplyDelete