The first day of school of the 2012-2013 new school year is now in the history books. Our little guys were so excited to go back to school. I thought Brady was going to crawl out of his skin he was so excited. One nice thing that this school did was have an Open House the night before school began. Seeing the teachers, the classroom, delivering supplies, and just being back in the building helped them a lot with the transition of returning back to school.
Riley had some homework assigned which is due Friday, and he had it done by the time I was home from work. I also have “homework”… all his lovely papers that they send home for you to sign. To make things easy, I take charge of Riley and Kari takes charge of Brady. She makes sure they have their meds though and gets them on the bus and off. Paperwork is more my thing. I took Riley’s to work with me today (I will have to check Brady’s bag to see if there is anything there to return still… thinking that Kari checked, but she might not have). It isn’t fun dealing with ADHD but we work together as a team using our strengths and knowing our weaknesses.
Today is day #2. So far so good. J
Have a good day!

Always great when they are happy and excited about school... hope it lasts! Wow, a nine-pounder is a big baby! Yes, the old days of Lamaze and natural childbirth are gone... probably just as well. When Jessica had Ryan she had an epidural and was laughing and chatting thru it all. Jacob came so fast she had nothing...not even an episiotomy. The nurse had to deliver him the minute she got off the elevator. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete