Friday, January 27, 2012

Off Early Today... to Shop

I couldn’t wait until I got off work at 2 pm to take a trip to our Supermall to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Since my little tree lost it’s branch, I decided to have a wall art of a branch in my bedroom.  I was going to have it in the living room at first but it is smaller than I first thought.  I need something larger for the living room.  I think I have a good idea for that…
Once I got there I couldn’t decide which of two pieces of art I should buy so I decided to wait until the next day.  I almost bought them both and then I didn’t knowing that Brady’s birthday is next week and I still needed to buy him some presents.
Kari had to work but I went to New Heart (Recovery group) at my church anyway.  I was hoping to see Mike Perkins who has been gone for months.  However, he and Fred Meyer (both friends from church) went on a fishing trip.  I will have to wait until next week to see him. 
I was a little worried about Kari tonight.  Her teeth were really bothering her and she was quite pale.  She can handle a lot of pain.  But she looked bad.  I felt that they might call me to come pick her up.  I was glad to see her home and in bed when I got home from New Heart.
This weekend is Riley’s baptism and my mom’s birthday.  I am not sure what to send my mom now that she doesn’t get out as much.  I will have to talk to her and ask her what she thinks. 
Glad this week is done… but on one hand it was nice because it wasn’t icy.  I was glad to be at work.
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment