If you haven't seen my posts on Facebook, then you would have missed that it has been snowing here off and on all weekend. Saturday it snowed and then it stopped. Yesterday it came down hard when we were to go to church. Needless to say, we didn't chance it.
We live on a hill and to get back up the hills when there is ice and snow isn't easy. I have seen so many cars in ditches before and it feels terrible when one loses the feeling of control on ice. So the rule of thumb is that if one doesn't need to go out, you don't.
I have been cooking, cleaning, watching DVDs on Netflix, and I have plans to clean my closet and work on some of my beading projects. So, here we are... snowed in. And the weather people say this will continue through Wednesday. We'll see. But it right now snowing so that is a good sign that they may be right.
I am also continueing to learn how to use my new android cell phone. I am getting better but it is still a learning curve. I am still thinking I have done the best thing for our budget too.
My next project is getting a dishwasher. The one we have here now is really old and I don't even bother with using it. So in February I am going to order one and have it delivered and have this old one taken away. It was will be great! I love having something to look forward to.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment