This is the day that my ex husband is suppose to get married again. It is so hard for me to get my head wrapped around this. I have visions of our past together and wondering if there was anything I missed that would have told me this was coming. That is; the divorce the quick dating and now the quick marriage. But I can't.
I did go to work today. I thought about not going but I decided that he wasn't going to mess me up... I have to do what I have to do. What would I do? Sit around and think about things? No... that isn't for me.
This last weekend I was so tired from the week that I declared it a "time out". That means not doing much of anything... it was necessary. This week will be the first full week back to work in three weeks. It is necessary to really pace one self.
I did go to the grocery store and Costco. I also bought something for the wall in my dining area from Bed Bath and Beyond. I will post it next time. It has been such a long time since I was able to decorate my own place. My ex wouldn't let me really decorate... couldn't buy furniture or anything. If I did, it would somehow end up in the garage. So it is nice to be able to enjoy the little things in life.
Have a good week...
I know this must be a hard day for you, I'll be praying for you. Keep in the positive, in the now, not the past! His actions don't define you! I pray you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteSending hugs
X x x
Thanks Denise HUGS back.
ReplyDelete