Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Half a Week Already Gone By

I have been mostly working the past two days.  The weather has been, shall we say "different".  Sunday night as I laid in bed I heard a big boom... and it wasn't fireworks.  It was thunder.  It wasn't expected either.  Oregon had sent them up.

What we had been expecting what warm weather all week long but it has taken the warm weather a while to get up and at it.  Say like 2 pm or so.  It is nice to have this weather when one is working because I am not missing anything. 

The boys went to a soccer outreach to the Kent community tonight.  Our church puts it on every year and they do it for two nights in a row.  Tonight I couldn't go but tomorrow I will be there to see them to their thing.

Friday I have off again, so I will post before then.  Susie, one of my very best friends from North Carolina, is flying in on Friday afternoon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! We've had some tropical like weather here, too, and in OS, they got some rain and the deserts got thunderstorms. It was fun going to the Sawdust festival- it had been many years since I'd been there. I guess they have a fair at Christmas time on the grounds. That sounds fun, too. Hope you have a good week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should say OC for Orange County.

    ReplyDelete