Monday, December 3, 2012

Goodbye November Hello December

I haven't been posting often since I have been working a lot lately.  I come home and "veg" in front of the TV as soon as I can.  Sue (my co-worker) and I go home tired.  We have come up with ways at home not to have to cook each night.  We crock pot a lot or we get something from Costco.  I keep the kitchen clean and laundry going during these times but I will be glad when the students slow down the constant stream through the door with questions.

It is December and I can hardly believe it!  I had a hard time believing we were in November and that Halloween was over.  We did however manage to put up the tree, lights and decorations last weekend.  I felt we were ahead of the game except for shopping.  Kari has her shopping almost done but I didn't at that point.  I had barely began.

Today I went to get my hair trimmed and then I went shopping.  I have more done now and have lots to wrap.  I still have more to go.  Later in the afternoon we went to the Sumner Santa Parade.  We chose Sumner because I love Sumner... they also have the parade earlier and it wasn't raining.  I put pictures of it up on Facebook.

This photo is of two of my co-workers "hugging" the heater.  It gets really cold in the office and we gather around our heaters and/ or wear our jackets.  Happy December!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! Like most school advisors and counselors, etc... you probably have way more students than you should! I'm sure it's very demanding! It's hard to stay ahead of Christmas when you work full time but sounds like you've made good progress! Enjoy the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna! Jeff's cousin has a Prius and he said they've improved on the battery situation since they first came out. This cousin is a real environmental fanatic... his license plate is ECOMAN! He humiliates his kids with that like he's some superhero! ;) I know Jeff will investigate but thanks for the heads up! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danna, I like the blue color in here. I use to freeze too at my job. We had space heaters going on a lot. I need to check you out on FB. I just updated my blog and have a prayer request there. Stop by when you can. Thank you. You don't have your blog set to add URL's so I will put my blog ger and you can go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danna! You need a Hello January post! :) I know you're busy with school starting back up. Enjoy the rest of the week! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete